Thursday, January 7, 2010

mona noble tattoos



Removal of tattoo baa
Removal of tattoo baa
I haven't had internet lately so I've had alot of time to work on mt photoshopping skillsI do not own this picture!
thumbnail

tattoo 3D
tattoo 3D
I can't remember who she is
thumbnail

Halfway to Heaven
Halfway to Heaven
Here is the final instalment of my Heaven & Hell series I hope you enjoyed them Please, let me know if you like this. I almost gave up on this one. Seriously, I was so unhappy at one point that I...
thumbnail

I wanna be a tattoo model.
I wanna be a tattoo model.
My lovely wife. This is another good example of Facebook picture swiping and editing. XD! I'm glad my friends don't seem to mind that I manipulate their pictures.
thumbnail

Nicki Baby
Nicki Baby
Did this in Photoshop CS5 . did the star tattoo using: [link]dont remember where i got the bubble thing brushes
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment